Monday, August 3, 2015

Week 25



Hey guys! Good week once again! The weather has been cold but not horrible. It snowed last night a ton randomly and it has been really fun! A few people in our ward kept calling it the "snowmageddon" and Elder Ivey and I thought it was just super funny because it wasn't snowing for the longest time so we thought it wouldn't actually happen. But then it did! It's been fun :) #SNOWMAGEDDON2K15

There was like a three day period this week where we taught zero lessons which was pretty rough but then on Friday we picked it up and really made up for the slow few days haha :) Overall it's been pretty good I think.

A less active member in our ward named Yazmin referred her boyfriend Justin to us and we've been teaching them now! They are super cool and he is liking it a lot. He also enjoyed church on Sunday!! It is so cool seeing how people keep being put in our path when they're ready :)

I have been on my mission six months now!! Woohoo! I burned a tie to celebrate. It is kind of cliche to say it but time really does just go by so quickly. I can't believe my mission is already a fourth of the way done!! I have learned so much and I just love everybody I have met out here. Valentine's Day was pretty uneventful. Nobody talked to us because they were too busy going on dates or something... haha :) I hope everyone had a good one though!

Sorry I don't have tons to say this week. Things are good! The week took a slow dip in the middle but we're back on track :) I am sad because I had some cool photos of my tie burning but the USB reader thing isn't working right now so I can't :( Next week I will send them!

I love you all, thank you for supporting me and loving me and being great :) I know this is where I need to be and I know that this church really is true and can help people in so many ways. Have a good week everyone :)

Love, Elder Hayes

No comments:

Post a Comment

html, body { background: url('http://imageshack.com/a/img540/4931/zD10QK.jpg ') no-repeat center center fixed; -webkit-background-size: cover; -moz-background-size: cover; -o-background-size: cover; background-size: cover; }