Monday, August 3, 2015

Week 42

Hello everyone! Super good week. First things first, it is not a new transfer and Elder Lazaro is leaving the area on Wednesday! I'm staying as I expected and getting Elder Solis. I know him and he is a super cool guy. He actually already served in this area six months ago so it'll be fun I think! We really need more Spanish elders haha right now it looks like it'll just be us four cycling through until we go home... or maybe our mission president has something else planned!

Elder Lazaro and I ended on a really good note. We usually struggle with getting members to come to lessons with us but we had three of those last week which still isn't at ton but still an improvement, haha :)

We found five investigators this week and they are actually more solid than a lot of the people we've taught in the past! I am so excited for the future and to continue helping this branch. I love all the members and they all really love missionaries :)

It's still super hot and humid and we've been sweating a lot! The last few days have been storming though and it's always awesome. I seriously love the storms out here they are so loud and just cool!

It was a great week but I honestly can't think of any stories to tell. We worked hard and taught lots of people and had fun while doing it. One thing is that we have been progressing with more people than we did in the past. Like a lot of people won't keep commitments so we'll end up not really moving on to the second lesson! But we taught lots of people the Plan of Salvation this week and it is amazing to watch them progress little by little :) It's also fun seeing some people's reactions when they find out there was something BEFORE Adam and Eve, lol :)
I have a testimony of this gospel and know that this church is being lead be Christ himself! I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to tell people about it. Thanks everyone for the support! Have a good week :)

Love, Elder Hayes

Photo: the district!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

html, body { background: url('http://imageshack.com/a/img540/4931/zD10QK.jpg ') no-repeat center center fixed; -webkit-background-size: cover; -moz-background-size: cover; -o-background-size: cover; background-size: cover; }